Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Finale Animated


Bet that got your attention :P
So in the past few days big things have happened. The title indicates that I will talk about a finale, an animated, or an animated finale. I’m not going to talk about an animated finale because there isn’t one. Although that would be cool. The finale is that of Fallout: New Vegas, a Let’s Play that started at the reboot of Ihasnochille back in 2014 alongside Zelda: Ocarina of Time with Erren and the continuation of Black Mesa. The 81st episode signalled the end of an LP lasting just over a year and the only hint Ihasnotomato gave of the next LP was that “we’ll be going to a far off land”. I already know, but I can’t tell you until the first episode’s out. He’s the boss.



Anyway the other spot of news I have is that the first Ihasnochille Animated was uploaded a couple of days ago, taking a snippet of audio from part 44 of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with Erren. It was made by Mabeanie as a present for Ihasnotomato’s birthday. Tomato loves it to pieces: I don’t think I’ve ever seen him use so many exclamation marks before.



Anyhow, I’ve been the leek-y squeaker and I’ll do another post regarding something else in the future.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment