It's me, Ihasnoleek. Sorry for the long break, but frankly there hasn't been any real need for a blog post. Just episodes of series being uploaded until now, when the last video for the Psychonauts LP has been released.
Today the big T 100%-ed the last level in the mindful platformer and gave a tiny description of what the next LP will be. It will be:
- A platformer.
- Something he's played before as he's hoping to 100% it (a collect-athon).
- A game that could possibly not work (Although it could just be problems at AIM Industries that mean he's not making any promises).
- Not a Half-Life game.
Also I thought I should update the list of Borderlands introductions:
- Dark Souls 3 (in ep. 12)
- Paul Blart Maul Cop 2 (ep. 13)
- PETA’s Poke’mon Black and Blue Edition (ep. 14)
- Gordon Ramsay hosts American Idol (ep. 15)
- What's your mo' bro? starring Michael Cera (ep. 16)
- Liam Neeson's comedy hour (ep. 17)
- Poke'mon Shuffle (or is it Poke'mon Shovel? (ep. 18)
- Let's Play One Piece Grand Adventure (ep. 20)
- I'm the Captain (ep. 21)
- My brain hurts (ep. 22)
- Left, left, down, down, left, left, right, up, up, down (ep. 23)
- Kirby's Dreamland (ep. 24)
- Radio dentals (ep. 25)
- I just barfed in my mouth a little bit, that's a true story (ep. 26)
- Paused (ep. 27)
- 6 (ep. 28)
- Genuine (ep. 29)
- Fpppppppppp (ep. 30)
- Mario and Luigi's dream team (ep. 31)
- Ihasnotomato's ramble hour (ep. 32)
- Let's Play Cool-aim (or is it 'Cool-lame'?) (ep. 33)
- Let's Play Pluto the dog (ep. 34)
- Let's Play Psychonauts (ep. 35)
- Let's Play Clock-dangler (ep. 36)
- Let's Play The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (ep. 37)
- It's party time (ep. 38)